Scene Structure Generator
- The character who drives the scene is always the character with the strongest goal.
- Note: the scene needs to be related, one way or another, to the motivation or the goal of the character, otherwise it's a disjointed scene.
- (This is typically the least aggressive and most nuanced action)
- (This is a little more aggressive than Action #2)
- (this is the climax of the scene and the most aggressive action the Character will take towards the micro goal in the scene)
- (note: the character doesn't always need to switch locations here)
SECTION 2 :
In an attempt to achieve the macro goal or motivation to must achieve the micro goal and
As a result…